Save the Date--Crescent Bend Neighborhood Clean-up & Haul-Away Day--Saturday, May 14th 9:00-1:00. (NO RAIN DATE, so come rain or shine)
- Free hot dogs. Stop by to chat.
- CBNA offers assistance to neighbors who need help hauling.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED--Individuals AND Trailer/Truck Owners. Please reply to Sharon or call me at 334-3170. Residents and businesses...join the fun.
What to YOU have to haul away on Clean-up & Haul-Away Day?
City of Bloomington will provide:
- Compacting garbage truck big enough to eat couches.
- A big truck for iron and metal.
- A big truck for tire disposal.
- A wood chipper. Can chip limbs up to 6" in diameter.
- Containers for disposal of hazardous materials, including oil paint, aerosols, flammable liquids, pesticides, fluorescent bulbs & batteries. No latex paint unless it's dry.
- A re-use/recycle area for items too good to discard.
- HAND staff members for supervision and assistance.
More details later. CBNA Clean-Up & Haul-Away is a fun way to do your spring cleaning.
Questions? How can you help? Reply to email or call Sharon at 334-3170.