The executive committee will have it's first meeting November 12th at Tim and Sharon Roualet's. If you will join us, please post RSVP's.
You are invited....Even if you don't want to serve on the board or a committee. It's a "neighbor thing".......
Crescent Bend Neighborhood
Organized June, 2010
Winkel firstname.lastname@example.org 339-3661
Roualet email@example.com 334-3170
Devitt firstname.lastname@example.org 333-1579
Tuohy email@example.com 336-8246
Contact CBNA to voice your neighborhood concerns and suggestions.
NEXT QUARTERLY MEETING
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12 7-9 pm.
1311 West 17th
Popcorn, beer and sodas provided by hosts
MEETING AGENDA: Chair Carrie Winkel
Communications Committee Chair Sharon Roualet
- Set date & place for Spring 2011 Clean-up (& Picnic?)
- Set dates and place for next quarterly meetings
Security Committee CHAIR NEEDED. Volunteer!
- Talk with police to establish Neighborhood Watch program; coordinate volunteers in our neighborhood.
- Street Light Report: They’re installed at Crescent Pointe. At last the bend on Crescent & W. 17th is illuminated.
Traffic, Infrastructure & Developments Committee
Co-Chairs Dave & Dustin Devitt
- Reports on Roundabout, I69, traffic control update, sidewalks, medians
Projects & Grants Committee Chair Sue Tuohy
- Update on limestone neighborhood sign
- Possible HAND grants & projects
NEWS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Neighborhood Sign: Dave Szatkowski and Dave Devitt joined forces to find and haul a lovely piece of limestone . Stonecarver Szatowski has worked his magic. David Devitt will move the piece of art into place when appropriate.
- Are drivers “trashing” your yard? HAND provided special collection bags that don’t require stickers for trash pickup. Contact Sue T. or Carrie W. for blue trash bags.
- Lindbergh is now one way. Many drivers are ignoring, but the accident rate is down!
- Street lights now illuminate the dangerous W.17th/Crescent bend and increase security within Crescent Pointe and at the bus stop.